Tribute Page - img width

Hello,
I received an 8/10 on the tribute page assignment test, but it is not telling me what went wrong. I have a feeling it has to do with this: User Story #8: The img element should responsively resize, relative to the width of its parent element, without exceeding its original size.

Can anyone help direct me to the CSS code that does this?

Thank you,
Miranda

Can you post a link to your Codepen (or wherever the project is stored) along with your code?

Also, the test suite will show you what test you failed if you click on the “tests” (lower) button after running the tests with the top button.

You can try setting the width of the image to 100%.

Welcome to the forums @mfranklinwall. When any test(s) fail the button will turn red. You can click on it to see what the test was looking for and a hint on how to resolve.
If it’s the failing test I’m thinking of when you resolve it and run the test it will fail again but for a different reason. Leave what you have and do what the failing test says to resolve and continue.

As an aside, it’s hard to give any kind of feedback if you don’t provide a link to your code.

Thank you for the helpful responses. Here is a link to my CodePen Tribute page: https://codepen.io/miranda-franklin-wall/pen/JjYePzO

It looks like the two errors are the “main” id and, indeed, the width. I am still not able to correct these errors. Thank you for whatever help you are able to provide!

<h1> is a heading …it’s not meant to encompass an entire page. Review that.
Change it to a div…like

`
don’t forget to change the closing tag.
don’t forget to change your other heading elements so they’re in order. You shouldn’t skip heading elements.

As an aside, verify your email addr with codepen so we can see your page full view.

That worked! Thank you very much for your advice.

You’re welcome.
As an aside, if you click the reply link, rather than the reply button the person you’re responding to will be notified.
Likewise if you use their name with an @ symbol in front.