Tribute page (N. Borlaug)

Hi, I ran all the tests after creating my firt tribute page but I still get one error relating to the image not resizing
that is my snippet
#image {
width:80%}
where #image belongs to a container that i defined as flex.
When I shrink the browser I can see the image resizing accordingly and stay centered but I still get the error.
Can someone help me?
thanks

Can you link to your project online? We can’t follow the link you included.

@francesca.giammichel, when tests fail click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

This particular test may fail more than once but for different reasons. Be sure and read more than just the first line. It will tell you what it’s looking for.

On a side note, you don’t have to replicate the sample projects. They are just that, samples…one way to do the project.
You can come up with whatever you want to tribute. A fav author, band et cetera.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.