Tribute Page - Would love some feedback

Just done with my preview page. Check it out at the link below:

I tried so hard not to use Bootstrap. With Bootstrap and other frameworks, I had forgotten how annoying CSS can be.
Please leave reviews below.

CSS can be quite challenging when you need to write everything from scratch. It certainly helps to build off the tried and tested frameworks and boilerplates that make the work so much easier. However, they can add much more unnecessary weight to the download.

Your tribute page looks great. I enjoyed learning about Kwame Nkrumah and the history of Ghana.

1 Like

Very nice tribute page !

I love reading about “unknown” people or people that have been forgotten …

1 Like

I wanted to try something a little different than the example layout. I just completed my tribute to Buckminster Fuller.

1 Like

Awesome page.
Love it!!!

1 Like

Great one, I’m just nervous about my CSS, I think I need more practice.

Quick question: Is the tribute project still active for you? Since the update I haven’t been able to find the project page of what I was working on, and obviously I don’t need it to continue on CodePen but without somewhere to submit the project to I don’t really see the point, and moreover I feel like the curriculum isn’t working for me as it should.

So if you have a URL for where this project can be started again I’d appreciate it, anything I’ve tried has been a 404.

Tribute page project:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-projects/build-a-tribute-page

Thanks man that’s a big help!

1 Like