Tribute project page failing

Hello guys, can any of you clarify why my page is not passing the tests, please? It seems to me that I have done what the task asks but obviously I did not.

here is the link:

Welcome to the forums @noventista. When a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

For instance the first failing message says

I should see an element with corresponding id="title", which contains a string (i.e. text) that describes the subject of the tribute page (e.g. "Dr. Norman Borlaug").
expected null to not equal null
AssertionError: expected null to not equal null

Do you see what the test is looking for and why it’s failing?

Follow the same process, reading the entire message, to correct the remaining issues.

2 Likes

The tests are case sensitive. Check again where you have given the title ID.

You haven’t used the required display: type in the CSS code.

Your tribute-link ID isn’t wrapped within the <a> </a>

1 Like

Thank you very much guys, I’m really happy about your help ! To get it straight, whenever I want to centralize and make an item or image responsive within its container I must set the display to “block”, the “margin-left/right” and the “height” to “auto”?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.