Twitch TV app - how can I improve it?

Hello, guys!

My first post here and I really like this place. I managed to just finish my Twitch TV app and I would like to hear back from you how can I improve the code I wrote?

Here is my app:

I am trying to write my apps code in pure JavaScript code , not jQuery because I really would like to learn the basics first before moving on the easier options.

I basically wrote the same function 4 times to fetch data for all the channels I have in my app, but I am sure I should have been able somehow to make the work with less code/functions and I would really like to hear your opinion on that.

Every reply will be highly appreciated.

Also feel free to share how do you find the overall appearance/functionality/coding of my app, as my oldest apps, also visible in my CodePen profile (if you feel like checking them too).

Cheers!

Thank you for the feedback!
I posted the question with exactly the same idea - I want to improve my function to be able to call it dynamically instead of what I’ve done. I am generally happy it works, because this is what I wanted, but now I want to improve it.

As for the design of the app… I am familiar with the flaws, and I do not know if I am on the right track, but I want to make things work first and then for sure I will spend some time to learn how to build my apps to be fully responsive.