Unable to Start Relational Database(beta) Course

When I am going to start this first module of this course after successfully login to CodeAlly when I back to module again I am not getting “Run With CodeAlly” button.

Challenge: Build a Boilerplate

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

The problem was initially on Brave Browser then I switched to Firefox and problem solved.

oh I had the same issue about the extension not running in different devices.

there is a post from an moT01 describing how to troubleshoot it
here is the post
Running the Relational Database Curriculum in your Browser - Backend Development - The freeCodeCamp Forum

things mentioned in this is also not helping, the IDE is not opening up, reported a bug, but no action is taken till now.

did you mean the code editor is not showing up? because im having the same issue. did you find the solution to this problem?

I’m having the same issue. Tried multiple browsers with no luck. Any ideas?

@jaeyiiii yes, it is not showing up, the screen stays like this for a long time.

Hi we’re getting this message now:

What could be the issue here?
Thanks!

I also tried four different browsers with no success! so discouraging!! :((
I hope someone really fixes this for us!!

1 Like

I am still struggling with the issue as you can see with the screenshot. Did any one has an idea on how we can navigate this issue? It has been really frustrating. Need help please?!

4 Likes

Same problem here (no redirecting back to origin site, it’s constantly loading).
But, there is a message-alert about the fact that the course is under maintenance… just hope the course wil be available soon!

Love freeCodeCamp(:fire:) !

Tommy

1 Like

Is it safe to assume at this point that the web version is no longer being supported/updated? I have been trying to start this course on various machines, using multiple browsers, at various locations (IP Addresses) to no avail.

I walked through all the troublshooting steps, double checked cookies and extensions, and still get stuck after the Github Signin when redirecting back to the tutorial.

I also tried the option of running it locally but I think the article (Relational Database Course – How to Learn SQL in VSCode Using Docker and freeCodeCamp) is outdated or I am just doing something wrong.

Is there anyone out there who can help me!? i have asked in the Discord as well

1 Like

wondering the same thing. I also cannot get this course to start and also get stuck with the sign-in trying to re-direct back.

Super frustrating

i once somehow started it after strugling messing with my windows datetime and stuff but it doesnt understand to me wht i did

Still having the same issue, the page was redirected and 3rd party cookies were enabled. The course doesn’t start.

Finally it is working for me after waiting patiently. The web version is working for me.