Understanding Case Sensitivity in Variables/Not working

I’ve corrected this multiple times, no matter what It always says studlyCapVar undefined. Could someone please correct this, it is very important that I continue further in this. I’m in school for this and now I’m on a concept I completely understand and I using this for exam prep.
Thank you.

Your code so far

// Variable declarations
var StUdLyCapVaR;
var properCamelCase;
var TitleCaseOver;

// Variable assignments
STUDLYCAPVAR = 10;
PRoperCAmelCAse = "A String";
tITLEcASEoVER = 9000;

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Understanding Case Sensitivity in Variables

Link to the challenge:

Hi @Blockchain21 !

Welcome to the forum!

The goal of this exercise is to learn how to use camelCase.

If you are getting undefined, then it is probably because both of those variables are not the exact same.

If I were you, I would first focus on fixing the case for these three variables first

Once you fix that in the proper camelCase, then you can just copy and paste those variable names over here

That way you don’t create typos.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your response. Though I didn’t copy and paste every time I did make sure they were exactly the same. I’ve doing JS for a little while now, what I’m asking is have you done this problem today. Sometimes tech support has to fix things on the courses end, I’m trying to verify that this is my mistake if t is I will feel pretty stupid and I will accept that but I still need to verify that I’m the only one having the issue.

Nm, wow I tried it again and it worked no problem. I swear I didn’t do anything different.
Again thank you!

// Variable declarations

var studlyCapVar;

var properCamelCase;

var titleCaseOver;

// Variable assignments

studlyCapVar = 10;

properCamelCase = "A String";

titleCaseOver = 9000;

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

Will do and thank you!