Use Bootstrap grid

Use Bootstrap grid
0.0 0

Info
Delete
Here ,this is my code but it shows error

You need to include both your code and the error you are getting in order for us to help you.

Here is my code it shows error like Make sure each of your div elements has a closing tag.

Info
Delete

If you look at your post, you will see that it’s just three words and not code at all. When you enter a code block into the forum, precede it with a line of three backticks and follow it with a line of three backticks to make easier to read. See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

<div class="row">

<div class="col-xs-4"> <button class="btn btn-block btn-primary">Like</button></div>
<div class="col-xs-4"><button class="btn btn-block btn-info">Info</button></div>
  <div class="col-xs-4"><button class="btn btn-block btn-danger">Delete</button> </div>

</div>here i got this error Make sure each of your div elements has a closing tag.

My guess is that a stray keystroke messed up the surrounding code that you didn’t intentionally change. Try resetting the challenge and putting your solution in again.