Use the Bootstrap Grid to Put Elements Side By Side 2017

Hi,

Please help. I keep getting this error: Make sure each of your div elements has a closing tag.
They are all closed.

Your code so far

<div class="row">
    <div class="col-xs-4"><button class="btn btn-block btn-primary">Like</button></div>
    <div class="col-xs-4"><button class="btn btn-block btn-info">Info</button></div>
    <div class="col-xs-4"> <button class="btn btn-block btn-danger">Delete</button></div>
  </div>

**Link to the challenge:**
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/use-the-bootstrap-grid-to-put-elements-side-by-side

Performed in this manner there should not be an issue:

(ditching your outer div and move class row into each element … . . )
But . . . … .
Your class text is all red, it looks like bootstrap is not recognized/loaded/referenced, so if you are outside of the FCC editor you need to add a few lines of code to incorporate bootstrap, should be there under:CSS only for this challenge:

If you are in CodePen you enable it through options.

-WWC

Your code works. I just copied and pasted it into the challenge and it runs fine. Try starting a clean version of the challenge and just copy-and-paste your own code.

I would advise against this as a methodology. Generally, the .row class is kept distinct from the col-* elements. It might work but it’s contrary to how Bootstrap suggests.