Visualize Data with D3

Hi guys need your kind assistance here. My code is not displaying data, what could be wrong?
https://codepen.io/omoshx78/pen/wbNevM?editors=0010

Hi! Have you run the tests that are provided? I took a look at the tests, and it says that you have only passed 4 out of 14 of the tests for this project.

The following are the content tests that haven’t passed yet:

1. Both axes should contain multiple tick labels, each with the corresponding class=“tick”
  2. My Chart should have a element for each data point with a corresponding class=“bar” displaying the data
  3. Each bar should have the properties “data-date” and “data-gdp” containing date and GDP values
  4. The bar elements’ “data-date” properties should match the order of the provided data
  5. The bar elements’ “data-gdp” properties should match the order of the provided data
  6. Each bar element’s height should accurately represent the data’s corresponding GDP
  7. The data-date attribute and its corresponding bar element should align with the corresponding value on the x-axis.
  8. The data-gdp attribute and its corresponding bar element should align with the corresponding value on the y-axis.

I’m not sure which of these is affecting it the most. Good luck!