Weather App help needed

yeah i was just looking at the skycons documentations and figuring out how to use it.

ok so i am looking at the skycons which i have mostly understood except for one thing :how on earth do i address the icons that i have recieved from the api?

// i know this is working because i checked my console

var skycon= (data.currently.icon);

//but not too sure why this is returning undefined???
//this is how i saw it be defined in this fine pen

console.log(skycon.CLEAR_NIGHT)

//furthermore i would like to know how to address my if statement.

if (skycon=*skycon.CLEAR_NIGHT

this is how i saw it be defined in this fine pen

it is that simple?! i should known. I was thinking that it would have to be worked through an if statement and linked to my api and then referenced by id.thank you very much.

I got it working now and now i am just about done with this (very painful) and rewarding weather app

Now i am officially done with :relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved:

Looks good. Good luck with the Wikipedia project.

Please I really need help with my conversion button! I have tried different functions just wont work
Someone please have a look at code and tell me whats wrong and i will really appreciate it

it only toggle once and the code I have there now is not the best but its something that works once

Hi. Just looking at the finished product I noticed some style issues.

1. A black cloud sitting on a background image of space is almost invisible.

2. If you move the browser size the cloud appears over the temperature.

3. It gives the weather for Warrington and Iā€™m in Leeds (about 70 miles away). Can you get it more local?

F/C button works fine but I have no idea what the 2 buttons to the left of it do. They disappear when you mouse over.