What do you think about my Pomodoro Timer?

This one was really fun to do! I learned a ton of things, wrote working functions from scratch by myself for the first time, and this was the first challenge I completed without looking at any project’s code and copying.

Please take a look, click about, and tell me what you think :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am about to start with my Pomodoro clock as well.This looks great!:+1:

1 Like

Good luck! Have you done the calculator challenge yet? I found Pomodoro to be much simpler, and much easier to go about piecing together by yourself.

Yup i am done with my JS calc challenge, you can check it out here — https://kunalgupta05.github.io/Javascript_Calculator/ I know there is scope for some more improvement but i want to start with Pomodoro clock,it looks more interesting.

I like it! Neat design.

Yeah I know what you mean about moving on to different projects. I think you should finish a project as best as you can without too much bugs, then move on, and once you’ve finished all projects come back to improve the old ones with your new knowledge.

2 Likes

That’s what i think but sometimes it bugs me having a bug in my project,so i will try to eradicate any shortcomings asap.

Hey, looks nice. I like the background color transition! A few things:

• When the timer is done and you click reset, it will go back to 25:00 (also if other time is set). Second click on reset does give the set time.
  • When you set another time when the timer is already done, it will update the time, but you will still have to click reset before it works
1 Like

Thank you for finding these bugs! I think the going back to 00:25:00 bug was sort of intentional to band-aid the other bug that was the timer counting down from 24:00:00 upon clicking the go button if the display was 00:00:00. That’ll teach me for layering bugs to solve other bugs, if that makes sense :smiley:

Fixed em… I hope

1 Like