What Is a src attribute

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; SM-A202F) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.181 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Comment out HTML

Link to the challenge:

The problem on which you are working has nothing to do with “src”. But that is short for “source” and is used for example for img tags (for images) to identify the source of the image. You will do that on later challenges.

For this challenge you need to comment out the first element (h1) and the last element (p) but not the middle one (h2). This code won’t pass because you’ve commented out everything.

1 Like

No I have already that I am on the src now that’s why I am asking

Please provide the code and link for the challenge you are actually working on.

Do you have a question about your code for the challenge? If so, please post your code.

Yes I dont know to do it that one all of it

Cool; we’re happy to help. What is your current code?

Add images to your website

that is the challenge name, but what is the code you have in the editor? the code you need help with?

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

1 Like

We don’t want to just give you the answer. This is a learning site. Generally this works by people showing us what they have tried and we give them hints about what is wrong.

1 Like

I have tried everything

Please show us what you have typed as a solution.

Please copy the code you have typed in as a solution into a reply to this forum topic.

How do do that I dont

You

1. highlight everything in the code editor

2. right click and select “Copy” (or use ctrl+c)

3. make a new reply to this topic

4. click the “Preformatted text button” (looks like </>

5. paste your code in where it says Preformatted text

6. click “Reply”

These instructions are also here:

It wont let me copy the full

I have no idea why that would be the case.

You can also click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. Then you can copy the contents of that post into a reply to this topic.

2 Likes

That hasn’t helped me

please use the Ask for help button on the challenge at least - if you can’t copy and paste, you can still create a new topic, I can merge it to this one for you for this once. Next time please use the “Ask for help” button on the right challenge

1 Like