What is the best way to let you see my challenge code and ask for your opinions or suggestions?

Hi all. Sorry for my bad english, I’m excercising in this too. :blush:
I’m new to freeCodeCamp and, ahem, I’m also new to to Forums!
(Yes, this is the first forum post in my life!!! :flushed:).

I have a question: I’ve done a challenge, to be precise Profile Lookup in JavaScript. It results correct, but I’m not sure I’ve done it in the better way.

What is the best way to let you see my challenge code and ask for your opinions or suggestions?

Thank you for your reply.

Andrea

voi parli italiano? eu fala português e español … un po 'di italiano anche

the url on the challenge tab will change to reflect the code you enter… however, it does not work because it fails to properly escape common characters like parentheses. For this reason, the best thing to do is to copy your code, open the console/inspector and paste your code into a call to escape, like:

> escape(`CODE HERE - these outer ticks are important. and if you use these in your code, you will have to escape them manually. the same with ${variable substitution enclosures}`)
< "CODE HERE - these outer ticks are important. and if you use these in your code, you will have to escape them manually. the same with undefined"

Now, copy the entire return value except the enclosing doublequotes, and go back to your challenge tab.

replace everything after the #?solution= in the url for that tab with your escaped code, then select all in the url and copy that.

that url is ready to share. In the FCC chat, you can link to it like:
[_CHALLENGE_NAME_](_URL_)

@P1xt, @robbiemu,
thank you for your answers and thank for your welcome!

1 Like