What is the process for uploading code when needing help?

Thanks, I need some help with the Survey Form, specifically the alignment of the different elements.

On challenge page → Get Help → Ask for help → Create a help post on forum.

or Copy/Paste your code
use →

```

code goes here.

```
tags.

it would look like this

code goes here

also if you want help on your projects
drop a link in here so we could look through your code and solve problem much faster.

Thanks for the response.

Here is the link for my Survery Form

There are a couple of issues I could use help on and they are related to spacing.

Appreciate your help.

Joe

One thing I forgot to mention is that I was working on trying to get the buttons aligned for the radio button section. Not sure if that is the right approach and I should have been focused on the whole page or not. Thanks

Hi there! It looks to me like the radio buttons are in vertical alignment already. Is that what you wanted or is there a different configuration you’re going for?

Hi, thanks. After getting the radio buttons lined up and looking at the rest of the page I wonder if I did that correctly. All of the elements on the page should line up vertically and if you look at the elements above and below the radio buttons don’t do that.

I’m not sure if this is the most elegant solution, but I was able to get the radio buttons to align by wrapping a div around them, centering that div on the page, and setting the text-align of that div to left instead of center. It didn’t affect the centering of the other elements and that should work for the checkboxes as well.

Hi, created another pen with just the radio button section in it. If I set the text-align to left the buttons will go all the way to the left of the screen and will no longer be centered under the heading text. One thing I noticed is that when setting body to text-align: center that the buttons are no longer vertically aligned.

Here is the test pen I created: https://codepen.io/fwdawg74/pen/eYRgwJd

I really appreciate your help with this.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.