Which is better to learn node.js or php for backend

please give your valuable opinions as i am want to learn backend as soon as possible

I came from PHP (years worth of working with it). And to be honest, backends with NodeJS are so much more simple and easy to write and to maintain. Now, if you’re working with shared hosts, you really don’t have much of a choice. But, that’s not typically the case anymore.

Nobody admits to liking PHP. It’s the least popular major language. Nevertheless, there is still a huge demand for PHP developers, and the ecosystem does seem to be improving with the development of modern frameworks like Laravel.

Like Java, it’s too big to fail.

In the end though, you just have to try both and learn the one which you enjoy.

If you want to go the Wordpress route then definitely PHP, for modern day Web Development you want to learn Node.js

I think node.js it’s better than PHP
Node.js is a platform built on Chrome’s JavaScript runtime for easily building fast and scalable network applications. … Node.js is an open source, a cross-platform runtime environment for developing server-side and networking applications.

Well, it’s good for development career…

Node . js is primarily used for non-blocking, event-driven servers, due to its single-threaded nature. It’s used for traditional web sites and back-end API services but was designed with real-time, push-based architectures in mind.

thanks for your suggestion