Word Blanks - 1 way to solve it

Tell us what’s happening:
I think this question needs to be revised because it is difficult for no reason. It’s not challenging in the sense that it forces you to learn, it is just being vague and out of place. There are no previous questions talking about functions, and no explicit examples about the the lesson.
I really think this question should be revised. It is really not constructive.

Your code so far

function wordBlanks(myNoun, myAdjective, myVerb, myAdverb, _**Add your own functions that you will assign values to, below**_) {
 // Your code below this line
 myNoun = "dog ";
 myAdjective = "big ";
 myVerb = "ran ";
 myAdverb ="quickly ";
_**Assign values (cat, little..) to the functions you declared above.**_

var result = (_**Add all the declared functions, including your own words to buidl a sentence that makes sense**_);

// Your code above this line
 return result;
}

// Change the words here to test your function
wordBlanks("dog"... + "cat"...);

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.99 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/word-blanks/

Are we looking at the same thing? It doesn’t require you to touch anything related to functions. The description even mentions the arguments are available as variables in case someone skipped through the curriculum (functions are introduced in the first chapter).

Yeah, I know, but there are different ways to solve it. and this is one.