Word Blanks issue im trying to understand

Tell us what’s happening:

This is an extremely beginner question and sorry in advance, im trying to understand what this task was asking me, i looked on the forums and found the answer of “var result = myNoun +”, " + myAdjective +", " + myVerb + ", " + myAdverb + ", " but why is this the answer? i created a sentence at first this doesnt seem to be a sentence as much as just a string of the “big, dog, ran, quickly” im just confused and really want to learn Javascript more fully! thank you!

Your code so far

function wordBlanks(myNoun, myAdjective, myVerb, myAdverb) {
  // Your code below this line

var result = myNoun +", " + myAdjective +", " + myVerb + ", " + myAdverb + ", " ;

// Your code above this line
  return result;
}

// Change the words here to test your function
wordBlanks("dog", "big", "ran", "quickly");

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:66.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/66.0.

Link to the challenge:

it would not let me link the task but it is “basic Javascript: word blanks” the first one!

because they are just the blank words and you have not put any additional words of your own in for instance

var result = "the " + myNoun +" is " + myAdjective + " and " + myVerb + " very " + myAdverb ;

this would work just the same but it would make a sentence like - the dog is big and ran very quickly