World Cup Database - Build a World Cup Database

Am I the only one having issues with the VM for the Relational database projects not loading? Im working on 3 projects that are at various stages of completion and none of them are loading…

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/105.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: World Cup Database - Build a World Cup Database

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

Me too. I get stuck on the Starting Virtual Machine part.

which project are you working on?

I just logged in successfully, may be it was a temporary issue. Can you try once more?

Yes the VMs are now loading. Well at least the 2 I tried. If only now I can figure out why this project is not recognizing my tasks as being completed.

Check out these troubleshooting steps.

1 Like

I opened a support ticket about resetting this project over a week ago and its still unanswered. I’ve now reset it and working on it again. So thank you!

OK so I’m experiencing the same issues again. After resetting this project and starting over from scratch for the 3rd time, I completed all tasks except the last 2. I then saved my progress and quit for the day. I log back in today, rebuilt the database from my saved file and now NONE of the tasks are showing as complete. Even though Ive confirmed that all my work is still in tact.

What gives? This is getting rather tedious and unproductive.