10 major freeCodeCamp improvements that are live now

I’m sorry I’m so lost here could you help me please do clear it up . In the old site as i mentioned I was 2 steps away from First Certificate. the subject here is not the certificate, i don’t care that much about when i get it, its how i get it so :slight_smile:

a) should i go back and complete new projects from “Responsive Web Design” & “JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures Projects” and then come back and complete my on going level at " Front End Libraries Projects" which there is 2 new project " Build a Markdown Previewer" & “Build a Drum Machine” .

b) can I complete " Build a Markdown Previewer" & “Build a Drum Machine” and claim the certificate then go back again and do “Responsive Web Design” & “JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures Projects” .

c) under settings > Legacy Front End Projects > tic tac game & simon game is still there should i do them and claim certificate.

I’m very sorry but really I don’t know what to do, It’s not about the “Certificate” it self, what i want is complete a level get a certificate that will motivate me to learn more and work harder and then go back or move forward to another level …etc.

Thanks it’s clear now , I read this topic: freeCodeCamp’s new certificates - here’s how we’re rolling them out

and now it’s clear what to do .

1 Like