Hi guys, here is my product landing page project https://codepen.io/Kateryna25/pen/bGdVBjz. I would appreciate any feedback and recommendations. Thanks and happy coding.
Hi @Katja25, your page looks okay. Some things to revisit;
- Work on getting all the tests to pass. Right now it passes 11/16 user stories.
- When you submit your project all user stories should be passing.
- On using codepen. codepen only expects the code you’d put within the
<body> </body>tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to
<head>click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to fontawesome would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- The scripts don’t go in
head. Typically they would be placed right before the closing
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator. Just copy your HTML and paste it into the ‘Validate by Direct Input’ tab.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors. The rest should be cleaned up.
- All styling should be external
- See instances of in-line styling
- The dolar class declaration contains two instances of
margin-top. Remember the “C” in CSS stands for cascading
- Don’t use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. Use margin and/or padding in CSS
- Users should not be allowed to press the submit button if the email is blank. You learned how to check this in the survey form.
- The page needs to be made responsive