A very quick, very rough basic site for a quick client but just want personal feedback on what I am trying to do here

OF course, be as critical you need to be but my client wants a site that is a basic, static site. However, he has sent me loads of text for each section and doesn’t want the home page to belong for the users to keep scrolling. What I have quickly done is put each section in accordion collapse so the user can click on the text or image for it to open the whole section and to read more. Just please look at what I have done and tell me what I need to do to improve, please understand what I am trying to do here too and let me know what you think. I am struggling to know if I have the best bootstrap 4 cols, grid-layout for my site (if that makes sense)

codepen - https://codepen.io/Rosstopherrr/pen/zYYLJaG

codepen won’t work some stuff for me like the icons or keep the section open when it has collapsed? - anyone know why???

images below to show what it real looks like

Hi,
I am looking at this from my phone and everything is not aligned properly. I know it is suppose to be basic and rough. Do try to fix the layout.

seems to be responsive. but the dropdown menu closes soon as I click “Read more”

good luck :slight_smile: