About Portfolio Project

About Portfolio Project
0.0 0

Hello, I’m doing the FreeCodeCamp map 1 by 1, and right after I made my tribute page, it asks me to make a Portfolio page…

So I just want to know if I should skip this challenge for now because FreeCodeCamp will teach me how to create a navigation bar, and more of those details like in the examples or do I have to be the one who investigates through internet how to put a navbar and make the portfolio “little windows” for my projects etc?

If that’s the case do you know where I can learn all those missing things for me to create a nice portfolio, cause I’ve been seen many portfolios and they are all pretty coded with things that FreeCodeCamp at this moment didn’t teach me…

Thank you in advance.

Free Code Camp doesn’t teach you how to create a navigation bar or any other HTML/CSS. From this point forward any HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, etc that you want to use will require you to do independent research. There are many ways to solve this problem, and it’s up to you to figure out what you want to do. Every FCC project moving forward will require you to do more independent research and decision making than the last. This is an important part of your learning process. Discovering what to do and how to do it by googling, reading, experimenting is one of the biggest parts of what programming is.

Ok, that’s what I thought… Thank you very much for your response.

I will take my time to do my own research.

Again, Thank you! :slight_smile: