Adding @media query to Survey Form

I would like to add media queries to my form to make it mobile friendly. I really don’t know where to begin to make it mobile friendly. I would apppericate any directions or help.

I would recommend you use a narrow-first approach to styling. Narrow your browser as far in as it will go and style the page so it looks good at that narrow width. You won’t use any media query break points right now. And there should be no horizontal scroll bars. This will be your default CSS.

Then, after you have it looking good at this narrow width you can gradually widen your browser until you feel you have enough horizontal room to shift things around and add your break point there. You will use min-width for the break point and I would recommend you use em units instead of px units.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll get started after my break.

An Article:

1 Like

Thank you ALLESS! I’m taking a break from this! LOL I’m going to the deep deep side of the pool.

The real, or Metaphorical pool?
It’s seems a little early in the season to be swimming…(Though, I guess I used to swim all year, when I was little).

1 Like

1 Like

To funny! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.