Advice for technical documentation page

Tell us what’s happening:
Hello everyone. I’ve just finished the documentation page and I need some advice to make it more interesting. Can you guys help me with that? This is the link https://codepen.io/anngo/pen/VweLbym . Thank you very much!

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.106 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Technical Documentation Page

Link to the challenge:

There are a few things you can revisit @anngo;

• Verify your email addr with codepen so we can see your page full view
  • Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 9/16 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
  • This <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"> belongs in the head element. It’s incorrect to have it in the body of the document.
    For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C
    • The one for CSS is good. Use it, there’s something to clean up.

I’d say maybe pick one, HTML, CSS, JavaScript or Python and do your tech doc page on it. You can get a lot of information from MDN

1 Like

But where is the red button?

@anngo, you need to keep the test script when you fork the pen. Or add it if you’re just creating a new pen.
As previously mentioned, the test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.

Here’s a screenshot of the added test script (the first line in your HTML section) and the red button. If all tests are passing the button will be green.

1 Like