After coding it keeps telling me not to change the order

1 <!--

2 <h1>Hello World</h1-->

4 <h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

5 <!--p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p-->

Can you provide a link to the challenge you are working on and a full description of your problem please? Thanks!

It keeps adding numbers in between So it goes 12 3 is blank then goes to number 4 and 5 is blank then number 6 has the paragraph. and tells me
You should not change the order of the

h1

h2

, or

p

elements in the code.

What is your code? You don’t need to post any line numbers, just the code.

<!--

<h1>Hello World</h1-->

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<!--p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p-->

I am sorry I am totally new to this. I just copied my code but all I see is the words CatPhotoApp

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

I thought I had sorry.

Take a look at your opening and closing tags. Some of them are malformed.

You are modifying the </h1>, <p> and </p> tags, which may be what is causing the test to fail because there are no longer valid h1 and p elements in the code.

1 Like

Thank You I finally saw there was a video and I used it to help. Honestly instructions are not super clear for total beginners. Thank you for your help I appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.