APIs and Microservices course ... looks not working

Tell us what’s happening:

I looks APIs and Microservices course is not working. I just started this course. But I can not pass first task … I added “author”: “Daniel”, and click to check my code. But nothing happened

Your code so far

{
	"name": "fcc-learn-npm-package-json",
	"author": "Daniel",
	"dependencies": {
		"express": "^4.14.0"
	},
	"main": "server.js",
	"scripts": {
		"start": "node server.js"
	},
	"repository": {
		"type": "git",
		"url": "https://idontknow/todo.git"
	}
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.190 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package

Link to the challenge:

Hey @Dancul Welcome!
Your code seems fine to me.
When posting solutions you sometimes have to make sure that the url you are copying and pasting is the right one.

After creating the Repl.it project, Are you copying and pasting the Repl.it project from browser ?

If yes can you add a link here so we can check it further and see if anything is wrong there or not. :call_me_hand:

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

1 Like

Hi @shervinee

So here is link to the course : link

Here is link to the code

And when I click on I’ve completed this challenge
Not much happened …

You have to submit live link: https://boilerplate-npm-1--hadoz1.repl.co/

1 Like

@jenovs Caught the issue with the link you’re submitting.
The solution link needs to be the live link not only the package. json file.

Hope this solves it for yA!