Exercise Problem

Tell us what’s happening:
I am currently doing “Managing Packages with Npm” curriculum, and when I want to test my solution and past the link from Repl.it it says that is not a correct solution by it actually is.
So actually my question is what is the correct Repl.it link that I should past?
I tried every link I could’ve got.

Your code so far

{
	"name": "fcc-learn-npm-package-json",
        "author": "razvan",
	"dependencies": {
		"express": "^4.14.0"
	},
	"main": "server.js",
	"scripts": {
		"start": "node server.js"
	},
	"repository": {
		"type": "git",
		"url": "https://idontknow/todo.git"
	}
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.96 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package

Link to the challenge:

the live app link, in repl.it it is the one above the preview on the right

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

1 Like

There is currently no “live app” link on repl.it what i can see. In another thread it referred to using glitch.com instead.

Is repl.it still usable for the node exercises on freecodecamp?

yes, repl.it is usable. The link is not named, but it is the one just above the preview that appear once you run the code

2 Likes

Ok, the link is found in the web-view (built in browser for repl.it). If you shut down the web-view there is no way of opening it again. If that happens reload your repl.it-repository and you will be able to find web-view and get your link.