Best place to learn iOS development?

I’m still planning on working for my certificates on freeCodeCamp, but since it’s the summer, I have a lot of free time, and I think some pretty interesting app ideas. Does anyone know of a good online web course or youtube playlist or anything of the liking to get me started into making some basic iOS apps? What language do they use now, Swift?

Objective C and Swift. You can use Xamarin with C# or Visual Basic to accomplish similar.
Objective C is harder but native IOS language, Swift is modern and easier.
Pluralsight, Pluralsight, Pluralsight - if you have money it’s well worth it.

Thanks for the tip, I think I’m either going to give Objective C or Swift a try. I don’t have enough money for pluralsight although it does look amazing, my student budget would be crippled by the monthly or yearly fee. Before I get in too deep, do you recommend swift or objective C more for saving user data?

If you have time at your hands go for Objective-C. It won’t be easy but if you grasp it to some level, Swift you will get more easier. I recommend to learn both because Objective-C is native IOS language and MacOS like WindowsAPI in C for Windows. You will then upgrade your skills woth Swift faster and you will round up whole pack. Just don’t give up on Objective-C it is heart and soul of IOS and MacOS application development.

@mirkoacimovic

Sounds great, thanks for the tips

You should take the free Stanford course for developing iOS apps with Swift. Standford iOS class

You can get a free Pluralsight account for 3 months! - https://devopscube.com/pluralsight-free-subscription/