Blog page feedback

Challenge Blogr page :smile:

Live website link : https://haroldthecoder.github.io/blogr

Repository link gitHub : GitHub - HaroldTheCoder/blogr: Blogr challenge from Fronend Mentor

The desktop version of the page looks really cool! I love the graphics you have added and the way you have designed the outlines of the sections. I noticed you might want to add some padding under the start and learn buttons. There was a section where some text flowed outside of the colored box.

When I checked it out on a small screen size, it didn’t seem mobile responsive, so you may want to review that further.

Nice job! ~HiL

1 Like

Looks nice.

• Personally, I would prefer more flexbox and less float, but I guess if it works it works.

• The page starts to overflow a little too soon (around 514px) I would like to see it handle smaller screen sizes a bit better.

• There is a bit of jank with the logo when you open the mobile menu. I didn’t really look at it much but you should be able to fix it by keeping the float and giving it some margin-left instead of right.

@media only screen and (min-width: 601px) and (max-width: 850px) {
  #logo-img {
    /* float: none; */
    /* margin: 0% 50% auto auto; */
    width: 20%;
    margin-left: 2rem;
  }
}

Good job, keep it up!

1 Like

I completely forgot to add one media query, should look better now on mobile. Thank you for notice it and for your feedback!

Yes I notice that, I was trying to fix it but I couldn’t get the right size on my media query where the small overflow happens. I am adjusting the mobile versione a bit better. Thanks for your tips and feedback! :smile:

Just noticed , I have a problem on mobile screen, when I load the page it looks zoomed in and if I adjust the screen size I have an empty space on my right. Any ideas on how can I fix it?

Great job on the UI and color choice. The webpage looks very modern and appealing.

On my screen, some of the content overflows outside the containers, maybe just check on the padding and font-sizes.

Cheers!

It is the #navBar overflowing its container. You can try using 95% instead of 100% for the width. But I do think you likely have some overflow issues in general.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.