Browser freezes when I open Use React to Render Nested Components problem

Every time I try and access this problem, the browser freezes and I can’t do anything. It only freezes when I open this particular problem. At first it was freezing every time I completed the code, but then, since the code was saved to the problem, it freezes every time I open it. I can do all the other problems, but I’m worried this will prevent me from earning my certificate. This is a screenshot of what it looks like when it’s frozen.

I understand why it’s freezing, but the problem I have is that I can’t even erase the code because it’s saved.

You can delete browser cache - it will remove all solutions saved in your browser and you can go forward

But don’t worry, the only thing you need to do to earn the certificates is do the projects - everything else is optional

1 Like

I literally spent the past 3 mins reloading the screen and trying to move the mouse insanely fast in order to reset the code before it has a chance to run, and right when I finally succeeded, I see this reply. Thank you so much anyway, I’ll be sure to keep that in mind for the future.