Bug? Introducing Else If Statements ( Basic Javascript Couse)

I am getting an error that there is something wrong after the semicolon in the final line, but there is nothing there, not even a space. Is this my error or a bug? It only happens after I’ve edited the code and it remains no matter what I do to try and delete it.

Count your right and left curly braces. You should have the same number of each.

Ah, yes, thank you! I did miss that. Sorted now. It’s still throwing me the error though.

It’s best if you paste your updated function in here. To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key. You may also be able to use Ctrl+e to automatically give you the triple back ticks while you are typing in the this editor and the cursor is on a line by itself. Alternatively, with the cursor on a line by itself, you can use the </> button above the editor to add the triple back ticks.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.