Build a Personal Portfolio Webpage test 7

Tell us what’s happening:
So my code is failing on test 7, the links in the navbar going to the sections below. I’ve actually copied the relevant part of the code from the example, cheating a bit, yet still the code doesn’t pass the test. I’m beginning to think the test isn’t picking up the code correctly. So far I’m just doing html, no css as yet

Your code so far
OK so I can’t actually post the code here. Your forum doesn’t allow me to post links, and it’s picking up the hrefs as links. Thanks a million.
Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.86 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
It’s the build a personal portfolio page one on FCC. Your forum bans me from posting the link to it since I’m not here long enough yet.

Solved: the test doesn’t pass unless you shovel in a tonne of lorem ipsum so that the page scrolls when the link is clicked. The crucial pass/fail thing is that the page should scroll, not that there’s a link pointing to the right section. The no-links thing is a real blocker though - if I couldn’t solve it myself I could neither link nor paste the code in here.