Build a Survey Form

I have written the code but it constantly shows the error; " Your #submit should have a type of submit"

this is my code;

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
  <meta charset="UTF-8">
  <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css">
  <title>Beauty Care Salon & Spa</title>
</head>
<body>
  <h1 id="title">Beauty Care Salon & Spa</h1>
  <p class="description" id="description"><em>Thank you for taking time out to fill this survey form</em></p>
  <form method="post" id="survey-form">
    <label id="name-label" class="block">What is your name?<input type="text" name="Name" id="name" placeholder="Enter your name" value="Enter your name" required></label>
    <label id="email-label">Enter your email<input type="email" name="email" id="email" class="block" placeholder="Enter a valid email" value="Enter a valid email" required></label>
    <label id="number-label" class="block">Age(optional)<input class="block" type="number" min="13" max="120" id="number" placeholder="13-70" value="age"></input></label>
    <label for="dropdown" class="block">Which service did you take from us? 
      <select id="dropdown" name="dropdown" class="block"> 
        <option value="one">Facial</option>
        <option value="two">Hair Color</option>
        <option value="three">Full Body Waxing</option>
      </select>
    </label>
  </fieldset>
  <fieldset>
    <legend>Will you prefer to come in the future?</legend>
    <label for="yes"><input type="radio" name="yes" value="yes" id="yes" checked>Yes, of course!</label>
    <label for="no"><input type="radio" name="yes" value="no" id="no">I'll think about it</label>
    <label for="textarea" class="block">Please tell us about your experience at the salon:<textarea rows="3" cols="30" class="block"></textarea></label>
  </fieldset>
  <fieldset>
    <label><input type="checkbox" name="checkbox" id="checkbox" value="checkbox" required> I have read all terms and conditions</label>
    <label><input type="checkbox" id="submit" value="submit" name="submit" required> I am willingly participating in this survey</label>
  <div class="form-group">
          <button type="submit" id="submit" class="submit-button">
            Submit
          </button>
        </div>
  </fieldset>
  </form>
</body>
</html>

can someone help?

I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

You didn’t need the submit Text between the button opening and closing tags, when you placed the type attribute with the value submit.

Hi @Javeria

You have two elements with the same attribute value of submit.
If you remove the id attribute from the input element, your code will pass.

Happy coding