Build a Tribute Page does not work

I Tried to do my best in the ‘‘Build a Tribute Page’’ exercise. But I was not sure . So I copied the link of my Tribute Page in the text field, an then was checked by the page as a correct exercise. I was really surprised by that, so randomly I copied different links of pages that has nothing to do with the exercise, and were ‘‘checked’’ as right aswell. So your page does not verify if you have done the ‘‘Tribute Page’’ with all the required elements like id=“main”, id=“title” id=“img-caption” etc. So it is impossible to really know if you have done the website properly.

In the instructions you’re given a pen that you can fork. This pen will then have the test suite that you need to run to ensure that all of the user stories have been met.
If you decide not to fork the pen there is a link to the CDN which you will have to put into your code. Again, this is the test suite that you’ll need to run to ensure all the user stories have been met successfully.

From the instructions;
You can build your project by forking this CodePen pen. Or you can use this CDN link to run the tests in any environment you like: https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js.

There is no checking when you submit you projects. It is expected that he test script, with all tests passing, will be included when you submit your projects.

Hope that clears things up.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.