Build a Tribute Page Not sure what I am doing

Tell us what’s happening:

This is all new to me, and I want to make sure I am understanding what this project is. And that I am doing it rite. Or at least on the rite path.
I am supposed to use what I learned so far to create a web page that uses the nine user stories. If so am I supposed to add the doc type HTML also.
Hope this is not a silly question. Just want to make sure to do it rite.
Thanks.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.77 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

I am supposed to use what I learned so far to create a web page that uses the nine user stories.

Exactly! Pick a worthy person and make a similar tribute page. Fulfill each of the user stories. Use the testing software (in the hamburger menu) to test that you have successfully covered each user story.

If you are using codepen you will not need to add doctype (or html, body, head) in the html editor. That part is done for you by codepen.

It is easiest if you fork the blank codepen provided. That way the testing software is already included in the pen you are using. You will need a codepen user account to do that.

If you ask for forum help with this project please include the url to your codepen so that others can see your code (don’t worry, others can’t alter your code)

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you very much. The help is appreciated.