C programming crash course

Hello Everyone ,So I am in the coding bootcamp but now my instrutor teaches us C programming but I dont get his lectures he is too fast , could anyone assist with c programming crash course , videos and tutorials beginner to advanced

C isn’t really a language that’s easy to ‘learn fast’

okay if not the language then what is it then ? could you please clarify

Hello @mshazythemba - welcome to the freecodecamp forums.

As what @JeremyLT highlighted, C is not an easy language to learn within a short span of time.

However, I can provide some links to how you could master C language but learning pace depends on you.

• Online Tutorials: Websites like Learn-C and Programiz offer free interactive tutorials that break down C concepts in an easy-to-follow way.
  • Books: Textbooks like “C Programming: A Modern Approach” are great resources for in-depth learning. They often come with exercises to solidify your understanding.
  • Video Courses: Platforms like YouTube have channels dedicated to teaching C programming. You can find courses for beginners, intermediate learners, and specific topics.
  • Interactive Platforms: Websites like HackerRank or Codecademy offer a mix of tutorials and coding challenges in C. This allows you to learn and practice simultaneously.
  • Projects: Once you have a basic understanding, working on small projects is the best way to solidify your learning. There are many online resources with project ideas for C beginners.

Remember, the best way to learn C involves a combination of these methods. Find what works for your learning style and don’t be afraid to experiment!

Good luck!
Farath