Can I get some python help, please?

Can I get some python help, please?
0.0 0

I can’t figure out what is going on with this code, if you have some spare time, would be appreciated.

You are going to need to be more specific in your question. What section of the code do you not understand? What do you think the section should do vs. what actually happens?

I think it is stuck on line at line 20.
I barely remember programming and never been too deep in python.
Trying to get this fixed for a friend. It is related to some counter strike server hosting, more specific it’s a redirect plugin.

Thanks.

While we are primarily here to help people with their Free Code Camp progress, we are open to people on other paths, too. Some of what you are asking is pretty trivial in the Free Code Camp context, so you might find that if you’re not getting the instruction and material you need in your current studies, the FCC curriculum will really help you get started. At a modest guess I’d say investing a 4-5 hours working through the curriculum here will really pay off. You can find the curriculum at https://freecodecamp.org.

With your current questions, we don’t have enough context to know what you already know or don’t know, so it is impossible to guide you without just telling you the answer (which we won’t do).

Happy coding :slight_smile:

Okay then, I am sorry for posting.
I don’t have time to learn python and fix it.
However, I am pretty sure there is something missing, probably 3 sec fix, but can’t figure it out.
Anyway, thanks for your help.

This isn’t python code.

it’s sql? Looks like python…

It looks to me like C++. If you look at the top statements (#include and #define) they are definitely not python. I’m not really advanced in C++, but that’s what the syntax looks like to me.

Yeah, it’s c++…

No problem, good luck getting it fixed! Now that you know it’s c++, the syntax error on line 20 is obviously invalid. I would talk with your friend about it, but there’s not much people here are going to be able to do for you.

Can you leave a skype contact or something, please? I will connect you to him. Thanks.

He meant you should talk with your friend about the fact that it is c++ and not Python.

Yeah, I have a habit of not reading everything or just reading some words of an entire thing.
Btw, I was trying to delete my account and I can not find any options on account settings.
Can you erase it for me, please?
Thanks.