Can u Plz give me feedback ......Thanks!

Survey form…second project.
First was almost failure and was not appreciable so plz give ur reviews on this one.
https://codepen.io/MQAShah/full/qeJZvQ

Check out plz any feedback plz

Sure! I would love to give you feedback!
There are a lot of things you need to modify:

1. your shadows are way too thick. Please lightetn them a bit
    2.Your colors are very dark and don’t match very well. Please change those.
    3.If you don’t add any border-radius to your <form>, fill up the entire page please. If you add some, add another background color to the body.
    4.Please get a better font
  2. Your <textArea> shouldn’t be aligned like that. don’t align the text in there please.
    6.You have way too much empty space at the end of your form. (under the submit button).
  3. style your buttons a bit better please.
1 Like

Not a bad start. Here are some suggestions.

1. There are some mistakes in your code. For example, check line 8 where you create the label for your name input. You are missing some close brackets. I think there are other ones missing in places.
  2. Also on codepen you can analyze the HTML to find problems. Click the dropdown menu on the top of the html editing window and click “Analyze HTML.” This will show some issues that would be good to fix. (Some of them relate to the suggestion above about missing close brackets, I think.)
  3. Make sure you’re testing the page using the test script. In order to pass the challenge you have to fulfill all of the user stories and pass the tests. Right now you are passing 4 out of 17. Paste this into the top of the HTML window to run the script: <script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>
  4. On codepen you can put your CSS code in the CSS window (below the HTML one.) You don’t have to use <style> tags in the HTML code. I think it’s easier to edit both that way, but that’s up to you.

I hope this helps. Keep at it! :slight_smile:

Thanks guys i would love to modify project…im having problem in color selection dont know which colors would be best.Anyways ill modify it.

Looks nice on my iPhone!

@willjw3 Cuz i also made on phone didnt saw it on laptop screen before posting .