catPhotoApp - Step 15

I am experiencing issues with this step as the instructions, reset button and check code button are simply not there, I have completed all of the steps except for this one and so the server will not register the challenge as complete. If someone has any information on how to fix this please help me.

Challenge link:
Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App: Step 15 | freeCodeCamp.org

I am using edge and Windows 11

Hi, please whenever you have a question concerning your code, click the Ask for help button that appears thrice after trying.
It will show your full code and a link to the challenge.

1 Like

Or you can simply follow this rule:
When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

1 Like

The thing is that the menu is not showing but thanks for your help

Hello!
If a step is attempted, at least three times, the following appears to ask for help.

This allows a person to use the < /> to enter all current code, along with asking their question.

I am going to suggest trying to reset and redo the lesson. Or, check for an extension that may be the issue. Another option is to submit the lesson from a different browser if you know it is correct,

1 Like

That worked for me, turning off all my extensions did nothing
Instructions not showing up in the editor panel · Issue #51183 · freeCodeCamp/freeCodeCamp (github.com)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.