Challenge Streak Calendar Using Incorrect Dates

I’ve completed challenges every day for three days. However, the streak page shows a streak of 2 days, and a current streak of 1. The calendar shows three consecutive days in August: the 29th, 30th, and 31st. However, the dates below that list each challenge’s completion date show the 29th, 30th, and then September 1st. It is not September 1st yet, but it’s been doing that all day.

In other words, something is wrong with the date on part of this page to where it is counting today as tomorrow, and that breaks streaks.

This is a known issue.

AFAIK no one has successfully tackled the fix yet :slight_smile:

It’s an open issue.

Thanks for the quick replies. At least I tried asking in chat before posting!