Code checking doesn't work

In Scientific Computing with Python course - Learn Lambda functions by Building an expensive tracker code checking does not work. When I click button nothing happens. Is it a bug?

Hi there!

Your solution works from my end. Please try one of the following steps to move forward.

Click on the “Restart Step” button and force a refresh of your page with CTRL + F5 then try to paste the code in again.

or - Try the step in incognito or private mode.

or - Disable any/all extensions that interface with the freeCodeCamp website (such as Dark Mode, Ad Blockers, or Spellcheckers), and set your browser zoom level to 100%. Both of these factors can cause tests to fail erroneously.

or - Ensure your browser is up-to-date or try a different browser.

I hope one of these will work for you.

1 Like

Thank You very much! It helped me

1 Like

Unfortunately it again doesn’t work. Tried all of your advices (

In addition, this behavior also may be caused by some critical errors in the code. I would suggest create a new topic, show your code and describe your issue.

The easiest way to create a topic for help with your own solution is to click the Help button located on each challenge. The button will appear after your third unsuccessful attempt. This will automatically import your code in a readable format and pull in the challenge url while still allowing you to ask any question about the challenge or your code.

1 Like