Code to Image - Transform Your Code into Awesome Visuals!

** :grinning:Hey fellow coders!**

** :computer:I’m excited to share my latest project with the FreeCodeCamp community –**

:rainbow: Follow me

This tool takes your code snippets and turns them into visually appealing images. It’s a fun and creative way to showcase your code, making it not just functional but also visually striking.

Project Overview:

Code to Image is designed to bridge the gap between code and art. Whether you’re a seasoned developer or just starting out, this tool lets you see your code in a whole new light.

How to Use:

Getting started with Code to Image is a straightforward process. Follow these steps to set up and explore the creative possibilities:

1.Clone the Repository:
Clone the Code to Image repository to your local machine using the following command:

git clone https://github.com/shyakachaste/CodeToImage.git

2.Navigate to the Project Directory:
Move into the project directory using:

cd CodeToImage

3.Install Dependencies:
Install the necessary dependencies by running one of the following commands based on your preferred package manager:

npm install
# or
yarn install
# or
pnpm install
# or
bun install

4.Run the Development Server:
Start the development server with:

npm run dev
# or
yarn dev
# or
pnpm dev
# or
bun dev

This will launch the project in your browser.

5.Explore and Edit:

Open app/page.tsx to start exploring the code and visualizing it using Code to Image. The page auto-updates as you edit the file, providing a dynamic development experience.

6.Styling:
If you want to customize the styling of the project, you can do so in app/globals.css . This is where the global styles for the project are defined.

7.Utilities:
For additional customization, head to utils/utilities.tsx . This TypeScript file is responsible for changing language settings on the site, code colors, and theme selection. Modify the utilities file to make changes to the theme, code colors, and language settings.

8.Code Repository:
If you’re curious to dive into the code or contribute, you can find the project on GitHub: Click here.

9.Contribution

Join our Code to Image project! We’re inviting contributors to enhance the experience—whether it’s adding new features, refining styling, or expanding our visual library. Your creativity matters!