[Collation] CodeAlly - Unable to Connect

Issue

Clicking on a project yields a page saying the VM cannot be connected to.

Error

Cannot connect to CodeAlly

This is being looked into

I’have just finish the first project for the relational database certification but i can’t validate it. I can’t pick the other course neither. All i get as reponse is this screen.

How can i fix that please?

1 Like

Sorry for the troubles @yDesamours. There was a slight outage for a little bit. It should all be working again. Let us know if you have any more issues.

Everything is ok now. Thank you!

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, is there any known outages?

2 Likes

Facing the same issue.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. What must I do?

2 Likes

Same issue here. How can we solve it?

2 Likes

Lets hope it get resolved by tomorrow.

1 Like

same thing here
sucks

1 Like

I am having the same issue What should i do to fix it? Kindly help me

1 Like

error- 20190.vm-68a8g022ab6e066952c13ead7.codeally.io refused to connect.
I am getting this error while doing celestial bodies database project. I cannot move forward in this project please solve this issue.

1 Like

Yesterday I finished the Mario-Exercise but it didn’t send this information to freecodecamp (where the Mario-exercise is still marked as unfinished). Since then I have no chance to come back to this or any other exercise of the relational db -course. Code Ally allways get stuck when loading the virtual machine. What can I do?

1 Like

Thanks to everyone involved! Is there any way to know when this xyz-2c13ead7.codeally.io refused to connect. error is fixed?

1 Like

Hi I am facing this issue since yesterday. Is there any help?

1 Like

Hi, I have the same “20480.vm-91719ec3c1932e83394d4ed72.codeally.io refused to connect.” :frowning:

1 Like

Hi,

I’m unable to launch any projects in Relational Database for the last 48 hours, same when launching from CodeAlly dashboard, I get the following:

I’ve deleted the project and launched again, tried other browsers but same issue. It’s happening with any projects in the curriculum

Any help please?

1 Like

My CodeAlly is currently refusing to connect as well, although I don’t know about the last 48 hours. I’m assuming a server problem?

1 Like

I have the same . . .

1 Like