Comments on my project personal page

Hello I have finished my personal page I would like to have your opinion and criticism please.
https://codepen.io/siham_sissa/pen/dypZBEv
Thank you.

la plupart des gens ici parlent l’anglais, si tu peux rerédiger ce poste en anglais, ça va être mieux… pour que les gens te comprennent

1 Like

Your portfolio looks good @siham. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
  • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • The links to your projects are to a debug view which has expired. This is a bad UX. Make your link to the full screen version of the projects.
  • I took a look at only two of your projects, tribute and survey
    • They both need to be responsive
    • The survey form has a couple of other issues, do not use <br> to force line breaks or spacing, that’s what CSS is for and user’s should be able to click on the label to toggle the selection, not just the radio button / checkbox.
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
    • There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens and your nav links disappear

Sur une note latérale, utilisez la langue avec laquelle vous êtes le plus à l’aise dans le forum.

1 Like

@Roma, Bonjour, merci pour votre réponse.
svp, j’ai pas compris la 4 réponse et aussi pour la dernière je ne vois pas la barre horizontale.

Is the one you didn’t understand the one about the links to your projects opening in debug view? If so, click on one of your projects to see what I mean. The user is taken to a debug session in codepen. That session doesn’t last long. Instead, open the project in full view and copy that URL as the link to use in your portfolio.

You’re correct, I do not see the horizontal scrollbar. The page does seem responsive except for the navbar items not showing on smaller screens.

1 Like

@Roma, salut, c’est bon j’ai bien compris .
mille merci a vous

1 Like