Hey guys I just completed my personal portfolio project.your reviews will be appreciated.Here is the linkCodepen
I like it but your projects section seems to be kind of squished.
Sorry I don’t understand
The section that contains your other projects seems to need to be a little bigger. But that is more a suggestion. It is totally up to you.
i just want to says few thing
- you should analyze your html
- there is an
classwith same name
OK thanks.I’ll work on it
I’ll work on it.Thanks alot
Your portfolio looks good @Ihenx. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are coding errors you should address.
- There are warnings you should heed also since this is HTML5.
- When the user clicks one of your projects, have it open in full screen rather than a pen.
- There doesn’t seem to be a link to your tribute page.
Don’t often comment on design but for this I must.
I have a hard time reading white lettering on a background that contains a lot of white. There’s not enough contrast.
Side note, it’s HTML (all letters uppercase)
Wow thanks for the feedback