My Personal-Portfolio project

Hi everyone finally here is the link for my personal portfolio.Personal Portfolio
your feedback will be much appreciated.

Nice site! These are my thoughts in the order they occurred to me as I browsed the site.

1. I wanted to click the front-end dev box, it just looks so much like a button! You could make it more clear what the user should do with a floating scroll down arrow.

2. The who I am section has some spelling/capitalization/grammar issues, just as a heads up.

3. The social icons at the bottom are a nice touch

4. I like the color scheme. I really struggle to pick colors that work well, but to my eyes this seems like a nice dark theme and accent.

5. the hover effect on the project is nice. It could be improved with a quick animation. Also, the last project on the right makes the viewport wide, which pops up a scrollbar at the bottom of the page. Honestly I do not know how to fix this other than just making the portfolio or portfolio items narrower.

Nice project!

Your page looks good @Singuelema. Some things to revisit;

• The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 11/12 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
  • Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There is an HTML coding error you should be aware of and address.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.

Side notes:

• Your skills…what are you basing the percentage on?
  • Why have a link to your portfolio project in your portfolio? Maybe one to the survey page would have been better.
1 Like