Personal _portfolio_feedback

Hi everyone, just finished my personal portfolio task, please review and give me feedback thanks.
here is the link: https://codepen.io/harrison01/full/VwmgPBy

Your portfolio page looks good @harrison4. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.

The following is a suggestion. You don’t have to change it if you don’t want to.
It may be better to have the links to your project open to the full view rather than the editor. And one of your projects opens to the details view. That view doesn’t look good at all.

Thanks @Roma for feedback, I have done changes to the areas you suggested

That looks better @harrison4.

I did notice something else. I happened to click on your survey form and noticed a couple of things;

• User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.

I didn’t thoroughly review it or any of your other projects but you may want to revisit those two things and just in case run your projects through the W3C validator just to be sure

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.