Need feedbacks on my Personal Portfolio!

Hi FCC members here’s a link to my personal portfolio.
I really wants to know what you all think of it .
Thanks in advance !!!

Your page looks good @kodaKoda. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
      Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it a lot, and you are right I didn’t check the HTML syntax on W3C validator…I will do it soon

Hello @kodaKoda !!! Your portfolio is really good, but I was confused because I haven’t seen your projects, I’ve just seen the codes in the resources part of your page. Anyway you did a good job :clap:t3:

1 Like

Oh yeah, it’s because i did not have any screenshots of my previous projects so I putted them directly on the page via an iframe from Codepen, you can check the page of every project by clicking on the “Result” button.
Anyway thanks a lot for your feedback mate !!

here’s my codepen if you want to check my others projects : https://codepen.io/noheezybucket/

1 Like

Codepen creates large and small screenshots of your pens that can be used in your portfolio. Their official documentation explains how to access them.

1 Like

I didn’t know that i am going to check it right nooow!
Thanks a lot @Roma you are the GOAT :raised_hands:t6:

Hi!
Your project looks good, but i think you could improve design a little bit… for example you can add some juice images instead of screenshots with cool effect at least :slight_smile:
Also you can search for more examples on codepen.io | to inspire you.
Good luck!

1 Like

Congratulations @VaNaChiMa !
Your portfolio is really good, I liked it. It seems you’re a good coder. Are you self taught ? Or are you taking any private courses? Anyway, congratulations :clap:t3:

Thanks @Mikael3211 ! Self taught… I learn from all possible sources :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome !!! I’m learning through freecodecamp. Courses are sometimes pretty expensive. Anyway keep up with your good work.

1 Like

Hi @VaNaChiMa will do it for suuuure
Thanks a lot

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.