Community (Survey Form)

Hi Everyone, as per usual here is yet another project.

to be honest I dont feel too comfortable using divs as separations for my html and rather just use the Header,Main and footer labels. although it got a little confusing between body and main (does this happen to anyone else?). anyway here is my survey form!

Community Survey Form

ANY and ALL tips are apreciated. Thanks!

2 Likes

Wow, man! nice job! the only thing wrong is that the submit button wonā€™t submit.

1 Like

The code is beautifully written! The project is clean, well designed, and responsive.

My only criticism - you typoā€™d on ā€œChoose oneā€ for your dropdown menu.
My only tip - you should now move to a more challenging project

Great job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @silfredoespinosa, it looks nice but overall itā€™s justā€¦meh. I say that because it looks too much like the sample. You didnā€™t do anything in your own personal style.

You may want to revisit a couple of things;

• codepen has validators for HTML, CSS and JS. In CSS, ā€œpadding-buttonā€ is an unknown property. In HTML, ā€˜disableā€™ is not a valid attribute of <option>
  • change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the Submit button

This is a nit but since this is a community survey maybe the current employment question is relevant but would a more relevant question be one asking if the person is a renter or property owner? (Just thinking of something that makes it yours)

This is a nit but sentences start with an uppercase letter. Some of your sentences do, some of them donā€™t. Be consistent.

1 Like

Thank you! really appreciate it! will go over it right after Iā€™m done with my tech-documentation page. honestly, I knew about the Validators in codepen but completely forgot to check on it. as for the punctuation it always happens whenever Iā€™m typing too fast.

1 Like

Thank you! I just told @Roma about this. my typos are all over the place. he suggested i change the cursor to pointer over the submit button as well.